Oktoberfest Weekend Schedule
September 20th and 21st
Countdown to Oktoberfest!!
Added this year! Wear liederhosen or dirndls and get in free!!
Schedule of activities
FRIDAY WITH SIRSY
Uncle Marty’s Oktoberfest 2013 is going to be more exciting than ever with brand new features including Friday Night with Sirsy, one of the area’s most popular and most unique bands followed by a Saturday schedule that will keep the whole family busy!
Entry Fee: $10 Adult Weekend Pass (21 and over), includes commemorative glass pint with free fill!
Kids 20 and under, Free!!
For a limited time we are selling discounted entrance wristbands! Click here to purchase them – but don’t wait!!
Great Food, Great Music and a Preview to an Awesome Weekend!!
Everything kicks off at 6:00 PM!
- Battlefield Live Laser Tag!
- Bouncy Village for kids – NEW THIS YEAR! all weekend wristband for bounce houses $15 – one day only wristband $10!
Saturday is jam packed with fun and exciting things to see and do all day for each member of the family. Interesting food, great beer, great music, fun contests, games, pony rides, petting zoo, bounce houses, facepainting and pumpkin painting is just the beginning!!
- 11:00am German HomeBrew Contest Begins – judges get your Taste Buds Ready
- 11:00am Bounce house village, pony rides, petting zoo and kid’s activities open ALL DAY!!
- 12:30pm Keg Rolling Contest
- 1:00pm – 5:00pm Rymanowski Brothers
- 1:30pm Beer Stein Holding Contest (Men and Women)
- 3:00pm Sausage Stuffing Contest (Men and Women)
- 4:00pm Battlefield Live Laser Tag!
- 4:00pm Brat Eating Contest (Men and Women)
- 5:00pm Home Brew Winner Announced and the Oktoberfest Trophy awarded!!
- 7:00pm Live Music Featuring Hair of the Dog!!